2023 PLEASE do not bid unless you ahve PLENTY of time to deliver a 6
Nursing 2023 WHO is available to deliver in 12hours ONLY (SUNDAY afternoon EST US) a 5-6 pages Assignm on Public Health Administration and Leadership BUDGETING?
PLEASE do not bid unless you ahve PLENTY of time to deliver a 6 2023 Assignment
PLEASE do not bid, unless you ahve PLENTY of time to deliver a 6 pages paper.
Here is what ASSIGNMNET needs to have, please address all these points, as the 5-6 pages MUST contain all the points required below. I have attached all Resources, and the FINAL PROJECT topic so you can tie in this Assignmnet within the SAME TOPIC:
· 1) Explain the basic principles and tools of budget and resource management ( you can take this from ch 9 of the book I attached in here, PLEASE PARAPHRASE EVREYTHING, do not copy-paste!!!)
2) Describe two specific examples of principles and/or tools that relate to your selected public health project. You must support why you are using these tools and principles and describe how they will be used to address your selected public health leadership issue
· 3) Explain the funding issues related to your selected public health project, including whether these issues are long- or short-term, how urgent they are, and state which stakeholders might be most affected and why
· 4) Based on the Learning Resources and your research, as well as the information included in the budget worksheet, recommend some potential funding sources and explain why you recommend them. In your explanation, include variations in funding and how these variations influenced your decision making
· 5) Complete the provided budget worksheet indicating the funding opportunities and costs related to the chosen project and copy it into an appendix at the end of the paper
Here are the RESOURCES AGAIN:
Shi, L., & Johnson, J. A. (2014). Novick and Morrow’s public health administration: Principles for population-based management (3rd ed.). Sudbury, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
Chapter 9, “Public Health Finance” (pp. 181–199) —–>I copied and ATTACHED THIS CHAPTER in the word doc
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). (2018). Budgets, grants and funding. Retrieved July 13, 2018, from https://www.cdc.gov/stltpublichealth/grantsfunding/index.html
Grants.gov. (n.d.). About Grants.gov. Retrieved October 6, 2014, from http://www.grants.gov/web/grants/home.html
Johnson, T. D. (2014). Prevention and public health fund paying off in communities: Success threatened by cuts to fund. Retrieved from http://thenationshealth.aphapublications.org/content/42/6/1.4.full
Public Health Finance and Management. (n.d.). Retrieved October 6, 2014, from http://www.publichealthfinance.org/
Suarez, V., Lesneski, C., & Denison, D. (2011). Making the case for using financial indicators in local public health agencies. American Journal of Public Health, 101(3), 419–425.
Note: You will access this article from the Univ Library databases. (is available on google)
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. (2014). Grants/funding. Retrieved from http://www.hhs.gov/grants/
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #nursingsavvywriters #nursingassignmenthelp #professionalessaybuddy.com #professionalessaybuddy #timelynursingwriters
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
PLACE ORDER NOW