Nursing 2023 Wk 5 – Signature Assignment: Agencies, Regulations, Technology, And Electronic Health Records
Assignment Content Create a 12 to 15 slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation Complete the 2023 Assignment
- Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation. Complete the following in your presentation:
Explain how Electronic Health Records (EHR) are used.
- Identify types of information found in an EHR.
- Describe 1 technology that has an impact on health care delivery.
- Include possible concerns or considerations regarding this technology and patient health data.
- Describe 1 regulation that has an impact on health care delivery.
- Include how this regulation affects the use of patient health data and technology.
- Include consequences of noncompliance with this regulation.
- Describe 1 government agency with oversight of healthcare delivery.
- Identify whether this agency is available at the federal, state, or local level.
- Identify a healthcare structure that must comply with this agency
- Describe the effect this agency has on health care delivery.
- Summarize the importance of compliance for patient health data and technology.
Note: Provide speaker notes for each slide. Refer to the tutorial “Adding Speaker Notes to Your PowerPoint® Slides” from Microsoft® for more information on how to add speaker notes to your presentation.
Cite any references to support your assignment.
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #nursingsavvywriters #nursingassignmenthelp #professionalessaybuddy.com #professionalessaybuddy #timelynursingwriters
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.