Nursing 2023 nursing
Brittany Maynard a 29 year old with terminal brain cancer decides to uproot her family from 2023 Assignment
Brittany Maynard, a 29-year-old with terminal brain cancer decides to uproot her family from California to Oregon so she could die with dignity. Brittany’s story was covered by the news and on Nov. 1, 2014 she did end her life and suffering with physician assistance suicide.
- Research and provide your own background of the story (2-3 slides)
- Research Oregon’s Death with Dignity Act and discuss: who is eligible, and what steps need to be followed (2-3 slides)
- Do you feel Brittany opened a door to many people suffering from a terminal disease? Do you feel health professionals should discuss this option with their patients, why or why not? (2-3 slides)
- Do you feel this is a personal decision that needs to be made by the individual, and that healthcare professionals need to respect the patient’s wishes? (1-2 slides)
For the presentation, insure information is referenced and cited in your slides. The presentation should start with a title slide and end with a reference slides. At least 3 references are required for this assignment. You must include at least 5 pictures or graphics. All pictures or graphics taken from outside sources must be referenced and cited.
- At least 17 slides
- Use the tips at http://www.garrreynolds.com/preso-tips/design/ to create the slideshow.
- Because good PowerPoints have very few words, submit a script that describes the content of each slide – about 50 words per slide. Place this script in a separate Word document that shows each slide number and the text for each slide as shown in the provided PowerPoint Slide Notes.docx.
- Include a title page and reference page in APA style
- References are required. You should include the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #nursingsavvywriters #nursingassignmenthelp #professionalessaybuddy.com #professionalessaybuddy #timelynursingwriters
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.