2023 Case Criminal Law Please view the Healthcare fraud Billing for services not rendered
Nursing 2023 Module 3 SLP
Case Criminal Law Please view the Healthcare fraud Billing for services not rendered 2023 Assignment
Case: Criminal Law
Please view the Healthcare fraud: Billing for services not rendered video below (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZB2fueXn9g). Then read the case study below the video.
Benevis and Kool Smiles Dental Clinics have joined the ranks of medical professionals and businesses found guilty of defrauding the government. Using the background reading as well as other sources, research the case against this company. After completing your research, please respond to the following questions.
- Discuss the case against Benevis and Kool Smiles Dental Clinics. Be sure to explain the relationship between the two.
- What were the actual charges filed against them?
- What was the punishment?
- Discuss the final outcome of the case. Was it justified? Be sure to cite reliable sources to support your analysis.
Length: Submit a 3-page paper.
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support your analysis.
- Limit your response to a maximum of 3 pages.
- This should not be personal opinion (avoid the use of “I” in your paper).
- Support your paper with peer-reviewed articles and reliable sources, and use at least 3 references. For additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals, see http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php and for evaluating internet sources:
- You may use the following source to assist in your formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #nursingsavvywriters #nursingassignmenthelp #professionalessaybuddy.com #professionalessaybuddy #timelynursingwriters
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
PLACE ORDER NOW