Nursing 2023 Unit 8 Case Study: Antidepressants
Case Study A 40 year old woman presents with fatigue She reports feeling very run 2023 Assignment
A 40 year old woman presents with fatigue. She reports feeling ‘very run down’ for the past three months. She has no interest in participating in her usual activities and sporting events. She reports sleeping problems and low appetite. She is constantly feeling low and has frequent crying spells.
Her physical examination is normal and thyroid function is normal.
She is diagnosed with major depression and is referred for counseling and started on fluoxetine.
- What is the mechanism of action of fluoxetine?
- Why is fluoxetine the drug of choice?
- What are the side effects of fluoxetine?
- What are the risks of abruptly discontinuing fluoxetine?
- Prepare and submit a 3-4 page paper [total] in length (not including APA format).
- Answer all the questions above.
- Support your position with examples.
- Please review the rubric to ensure that your assignment meets criteria.
- Submit the following documents to the Submit Assignments/Assessments area:
- Case Study: Antidepressants
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #nursingsavvywriters #nursingassignmenthelp #professionalessaybuddy.com #professionalessaybuddy #timelynursingwriters
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.