Nursing 2023 Assessment of the Abdomen and Genitourinary System
CO1 Utilize prior knowledge of theories and principles of nursing and related disciplines to explain expected 2023 Assignment
- CO1 Utilize prior knowledge of theories and principles of nursing and related disciplines to explain expected client behaviors, while differentiating between normal findings, variations, and abnormalities. (PO 1)
- CO2 Recognize the influence that developmental stages have on physical, psychosocial, cultural, and spiritual functioning. (PO 1)
- CO3 Utilize effective communication when performing a health assessment. (PO 3)
Amira is a 27-year-old Syrian refugee who has been residing in a local homeless shelter since her arrival here in the United States 4 weeks ago. She was brought into the emergency room this morning via squad after being found by a shelter employee sitting in a pool of blood on the bathroom floor crying and holding her abdomen. Due to her limited English speaking abilities, she is unable to provide specific details as to her complaints but the shelter employee states that she has recently stopped eating and has not looked well for the past couple of days.
Based on the limited information provided, please answer the following questions.
- How will you prioritize your care of Amira, what assessments will you complete, and in what order? Please provide rationale for choosing this order.
- Are there any cultural beliefs/practices that must be taken into consideration when planning her care?
- Considering her symptoms of abdominal pain and bleeding, is it possible that her status as a homeless refugee is a causative or contributing factor to her illness? Please provide rationale for your response.
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #nursingsavvywriters #nursingassignmenthelp #professionalessaybuddy.com #professionalessaybuddy #timelynursingwriters
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.