Nursing 2023 Regulatory Compliance
Competency Appraise the relationship between a heightened regulatory environment and corporate governance Instructions ABC Bank officials view 2023 Assignment
Appraise the relationship between a heightened regulatory environment and corporate governance.
ABC Bank officials view compliance with regulations as a necessity for the very survival of their business. The leadership team at ABC also understands the impact that banks have on the aggregate economy, particularly the ramifications of mismanaged risks within banks. ABC’s leadership team believes that a holistic understanding of the intricacies of risk management within banks as well as the impact of risk on the economy is necessary to drive the desired behavior. As a result, you have been hired to facilitate a presentation for ABC’s new hires. Your presentation should be composed in PowerPoint or Prezi and must be submitted to ABC’s HR department for approval by the end of the week. Along with the slides, you must also submit notes on what you will say during the presentation. You should use the Note feature at the bottom of the PowerPoint slide to submit the notes.
Your presentation and notes should include the following 8 slides min.
- Identify three ways that banks impact the economy. Include clear examples and well-defined reasons.
- Identify two regulations and describe their origin and role in managing risks within banks.
- What risk management standards did the banks employ as a result of the regulations?
- What are the consequences of failing to meet the standards outlined by the regulators?
- Would a firm be prudent to properly manage its leverage and liquidity levels if they are not regulated? Why or why not? What tools can organizations employ to manage the risks caused by inadequate levels?
- 1. Three ways that banks can impact the economy are described, and all include clear examples, well-defined reasons, and a thorough explanation of the economic impact.
- 2.Two applicable regulations are identified, and the origin and role in managing risks within banks are correctly described with a high level of detail for each.
- 3.For each regulation mentioned, appropriate risk management standards that were a result are listed and described.
- 4.Consequences of failure to meet the standards outlined by regulators are thoroughly described.
- 5.A response with specific examples and with appropriate reasoning on why a firm would or would not want to manage its level of leverage and liquidity if it were not regulated is given.
- 6.Appropriate tools for managing each risk associated with leverage and liquidity that is mentioned are included.
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #nursingsavvywriters #nursingassignmenthelp #professionalessaybuddy.com #professionalessaybuddy #timelynursingwriters
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.