Nursing 2023 Chemistry week week two learning activities
Complete and submit in a word document 1 Classify each of the following as 2023 Assignment
Complete and submit in a word document
1. Classify each of the following as an element, a compound, or a mixture
b. Diamond (pure carbon)
c. Pure water (H2O)
d. Sea water
2. Identify each of the following as solid, liquid, or gas.
b. Air in a tire
c. hot tea in a cup
d. A bar of gold
e. water in a shower
3. Identify each of the following as a physical or chemical change.
a. Melting ice
b. Wood burns in wood stove
c. Wood is chopped for the fire place
d. In contact with the air, a copper pipe becomes green
e. When a bar of zinc is submerged in hydrochloric acid, a gas bubbles form this mixture
4. Classify the following mixtures as homogenous or heterogeneous
b. sugar completely dissolved in water
c. Water with sand
d. Steel (a mixture of iron and carbon)
5. Give the period and group numbers for each of the following
6. Write the name and symbol of the elements with the following atomic number
7. For the following atoms determine the number of protons, neutrons, and electrons.
8. Place the following elements in order of increasing atomic size
a. Ca, Ra, Be, Sr, Mg
b. Ge, Fe, Cr, Mo, Br
9. Classify the following elements as alkali metal, alkali earth metal, transition element or a halogen
10. Write the group number and electron arrangement for each of the following
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #nursingsavvywriters #nursingassignmenthelp #professionalessaybuddy.com #professionalessaybuddy #timelynursingwriters
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.