2023 Create a concept map graphic and write a 2 4 page narrative on
Nursing 2023 Concept Map And Analysis
Create a concept map graphic and write a 2 4 page narrative on 2023 Assignment
Create a concept map graphic and write a 2-4 page narrative on the patient scenario presented in Assessment Case Study: Evidence-Based Patient-Centered Concept Map. Base your report on the information provided in the case study and your own research of 3-5 evidence-based resources.
In this assessment, you will apply evidence-based practice and personalized care concepts to ensure quality care and improve the health of a single patient. The concept map that you will create is an example of a visual tool that you can use for patient and family education.
The charge nurse at the wellness center has sent you an email to request that you review a patient file before the patient arrives at the clinic. She has asked you to put together a concept map for your patient’s care plan. The concept map is intended to help you think through the best strategy for your patient’s care and for subsequent use for patient education. In addition, the nurse needs a narrative report that describes your patient with up to five diagnoses, in order of urgency.
You are a nurse at a community wellness center who has received a request for patient case review and preparation for an upcoming appointment.
Review the Assessment Case Study: Evidence-Based Patient-Centered Concept Map media activity.
Create your concept map and narrative as separate parts of your document. Be sure to note where you must include your evidence-based support and clarify your strategies for communicating information to the patient and the patient’s family.
Integrate relevant evidence from 3-5 current scholarly or professional sources to support your assertions.
Part 1: Concept Map
- Develop a graphical concept map for the patient based on the best available evidence for treating your patient’s health, economic, and cultural needs.
- Many organizations use the spider style of concept maps (see the Taylor and Littleton-Kearney article for an example).
- The Assessment Case Study: Evidence-Based Patient-Centered Concept Map, which includes an example of a concept map, may help you prepare your assessment.
- If a particular style of concept map is used in your current care setting, you may use it in this assessment.
Part 2: Narrative Report
- Develop a narrative (2-4 pages) for your concept map.
- Analyze the needs of a patient and his or her family to ensure that the intervention in the concept map will be relevant and appropriate for their beliefs, values, and lifestyle.
- Consider how your patient’s economic situation and relevant environmental factors may have contributed to your patient’s current condition or could affect future health.
- Consider how your patient’s culture or family should inform your concept map.
- Determine the value and relevance of the evidence you used as the basis of your concept map.
- Explain why your evidence is valuable and relevant to your patient’s case.
- Explain why each piece of evidence is appropriate for the health issue you are addressing and for the unique situation of your patient and the family.
- Propose relevant and measurable criteria for evaluating the outcomes the patient needs to achieve.
- Explain why your proposed criteria are appropriate and useful measures of success.
- Explain how you will communicate specific aspects of the concept map to your patient and the family in an ethical, culturally sensitive, and inclusive way. Ensure that your strategies:
- Promote honest communications.
- Facilitate sharing only the information you are required and permitted to share.
- Are mindful of your patient’s culture.
- Enable you to make complex medical terms and concepts understandable to your patient and his or her family, regardless of language, abilities, or educational level.
- Organization: Use the following headings for your Diabetes Patient Concept Map assessment:
- Concept Map.
- Patient Needs Analysis.
- Value and Relevance of the Evidence.
- Proposed Criteria for Patient Outcome Evaluation.
- Patient and Family Communication Plan.
- Length: Your concept map should fit on one page (possibly a horizontal layout) and your narrative report will be 2-4 double-spaced pages, not including title and reference pages.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 points.
- APA Format: Your title and reference pages must follow current APA format and style guidelines. The body of your paper does not need to conform to APA guidelines. Do make sure that it is clear, persuasive, organized, and well written, without grammatical, punctuation, or spelling errors. You also must cite your sources according to APA guidelines.
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #nursingsavvywriters #nursingassignmenthelp #professionalessaybuddy.com #professionalessaybuddy #timelynursingwriters
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
PLACE ORDER NOW