2023 Discussion Question Prompt Due Friday Adhering to ethical principles and protection of human
Nursing 2023 NU560-8D Discussion WEEK3 Discussion2
Discussion Question Prompt Due Friday Adhering to ethical principles and protection of human 2023 Assignment
Discussion Question/Prompt [Due Friday]
Adhering to ethical principles and protection of human subjects are important considerations in all forms of research. After exploring your course resources, answer the following questions:
- How stringent or similar should ethical principles be to the standards placed on the conduction of clinical and/or educational research?
- Offer examples where controversy exists regarding application of ethical principles in evidence-based practice projects, best practices in education versus clinical research.
- Be sure to address HIPAA and FERPA depending on your focus – clinical practice vs academic education.
Responses need to address all components of the question, demonstrate critical thinking and analysis, and include peer reviewed journal evidence to support the student’s position.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
Please review the rubric to ensure that your response meets the criteria.
- Gray, J. R., Grove, S. K. & Sutherland, S. (2017). Burns and Grove’s the practice of nursing research: Appraisal, synthesis, and generation of evidence (8th ed.) . St. Louis, MO: Elsevier Saunders. ISBN 978-0-323-37758-4
- Chapter : 9
- Department of Bioethics and Humanities (2019). Ethics in medicine (Links to an external site.). University of Washington. [Website]. Retrieved from https://depts.washington.edu/bhdept/ethics-medicine.
- University of Waterloo (2019). Evolution of protections of human participants in research (Links to an external site.). [Digital article]. Retrieved from https://uwaterloo.ca/research/office-research-ethics/research-human-participants/frequently-asked-questions/evolution-protections-human-participants-research.
- Office for Human Research Protections (2019). The Belmont report (Links to an external site.). HHS.gov. [Digital article]. Retrieved from https://www.hhs.gov/ohrp/regulations-and-policy/belmont-report/
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #nursingsavvywriters #nursingassignmenthelp #professionalessaybuddy.com #professionalessaybuddy #timelynursingwriters
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
PLACE ORDER NOW