Nursing 2023 Help me
Instructions Consider the following scenario You have just been hired on as a new medical coding instructor at Hemingway College 2023 Assignment
Consider the following scenario:
You have just been hired on as a new medical coding instructor at Hemingway College. Your program director at the college has asked you to fill in for the Introduction to ICD-10-PCS instructor. The program director informs you that the topic you will be teaching the students in that session is ICD-10-PCS structure, format, and table conventions. The program director tells you that the specific session that you will be teaching should meet the following objectives:
- Demonstrate how to build and apply the structure of the ICD-10-PCS.
- Demonstrate how to assign accurate codes for the ICD-10-PCS.
For this assignment, you are tasked with creating the material you would use to teach the students the two objectives. You can create and present the assignment using a format of your choosing:
- PowerPoint presentation
- Prezi presentation
- Word document
There are many other formats that could be used. If you are unsure about your method, please check with your instructor.
By completing this assignment, you will be demonstrating that you know how to build and apply the structure of the ICD-10-PCS and that you can assign accurate codes for the ICD-10-PCS.
There is no minimum length for this assignment, but your assignment must be long enough to fully cover the topictopic
- Opening refers to the stitching of a surgical site.True
- Four components make up the approach of a procedure.True
- Approach refers to the way in which the physician documents a procedure.True
- An Intra-Uterine Device (IUD) is an example of an implant.True
- Match each term with its corresponding definition.
- Cutting off all or a portion of an upper or lower extremity
- B.Altering the route of passage for the contents of a tubular body part
- C.Stopping or attempting to stop postprocedural bleeding
- D.Taking or letting out fluids and/or gases from a body part
- E.Expanding an orifice or the lumen of a tubular body partDilation Detachment DrainageA.Cutting off all or a portion of an upper or lower extremityB.Altering the route of passage for the contents of a tubular body partC.Stopping or attempting to stop postprocedural bleedingD.Taking or letting out fluids and/or gases from a body partE.Expanding an orifice or the lumen of a tubular body part
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #nursingsavvywriters #nursingassignmenthelp #professionalessaybuddy.com #professionalessaybuddy #timelynursingwriters
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.