Nursing 2023 BHA Mod 3 Case
Module 3 Case LEGAL ASPECTS OF HEALTHCARE Case Assignment The 2018 trial of 2023 Assignment
Module 3 – Case
LEGAL ASPECTS OF HEALTHCARE
The 2018 trial of gymnastics doctor Dr. Larry Nassar has shone a light on sexual abuse and misconduct by medical professionals. After reviewing the background literature, discuss the following in a 3- to 5-page paper.
- Choose a case focused on assault and/or sexual abuse from the background readings or from your own research and provide a brief synopsis of the case and the outcome.
- After reviewing State Report Cards, provide an analysis of the current state of protections for victims as well as penalties for perpetrators. Be sure to provide specific examples to support your analysis.
State report cards retrieved from: Datar, S. (2016). State report cards: How well does your state protect patients? The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Retrieved from: http://doctors.ajc.com/states/
- What are the ethical responsibilities of other professionals (colleagues, medical boards, employers, etc.) who may be aware of improper conduct by a medical provider? Be sure to discuss ethical principles covered earlier in the course.
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support your analysis.
- Limit your response to a maximum of 3-5 pages.
- Support your paper with peer-reviewed articles and reliable sources, and use at least 3 references. For additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals, see http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php and for evaluating internet sources:
- You may use the following source to assist in your formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #nursingsavvywriters #nursingassignmenthelp #professionalessaybuddy.com #professionalessaybuddy #timelynursingwriters
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.