Nursing 2023 Lorem
Parent Teaching Project 5 A critical component of pediatric nursing is teaching parents how to 2023 Assignment
Parent Teaching Project (5%)
A critical component of pediatric nursing is teaching parents how to care for their child, particularly during an illness or after a procedure. To develop this skill, the student will complete a parent teaching project.
Students will be assigned a topic and developmental stage upon which to focus. With that information, the student will need to determine what health education (AKA parent/patient teaching) needs to be conducted prior to this virtual patient being discharged. The students will then role-play the teaching session, using a student chosen by the instructor as the “parent” and with the rest of the clinical group observing.
The project must include:
- A 1-page attached document discussing the assessment of a parents’ readiness to learn and barriers to learning
- The critical components of home care for the assigned topic
- Developmentally appropriate instruction-
- The teaching reflects the developmental level of the parent and patient. (e.g., home care instructions for an infant should include the food appropriate for an infant rather than a school aged child).
- A written handout that summarizes the “take home” points for the parent to keep as a reference after the teaching session.
- A bibliography containing no fewer than three professional journal articles with one being a pediatric specific article. The articles must be less than five years old. Use of APA format for references is expected.
- A clear, creative, logical progression geared to a learner at an 8th grade level
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #nursingsavvywriters #nursingassignmenthelp #professionalessaybuddy.com #professionalessaybuddy #timelynursingwriters
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.