Nursing 2023 Week 5 Capstone Care Plan Part 1
Please use this reference To base the care plan The assignment has to be on a 2023 Assignment
Please use this reference To base the care plan.
The assignment has to be on a patient with uncontrolled hypertension and cardiac issues This patient was re admitted to the hospital (cardiac/telemetry unit) because of the on going Controlled hypertension And possible heart attack.
Developing a Care Plan
There are two parts to the comprehensive nursing care plan assignment. In Week 5 you are required to submit a draft of your care plan. In Week 6 you will submit your final nursing care plan based on feedback from your instructor and your continued work.
In a Microsoft Word document of 4-5 pages formatted in APA style, begin to develop a comprehensive care plan for the aggregate based on the health risks faced by the aggregate that you identified in the risk assessment.
In your paper, address the following:
- Propose two (2) priority-nursing diagnoses based on the major health risks identified during the risk assessment for the aggregate
- Include strategies to address the nursing diagnoses and identified risks of aggregate.
- Support your strategies with at least two journal articles.
- Develop a disaster management plan with the following components:
- List of disasters that might affect your aggregate (take into consideration the geographical location of the aggregate, past history, etc.).
- Strategies for handling at least two disasters from the list.
- Recommendations for a disaster supplies kit.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format. Please notethat the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #nursingsavvywriters #nursingassignmenthelp #professionalessaybuddy.com #professionalessaybuddy #timelynursingwriters
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.