2023 Short Answer Questions You are a pediatric nurse auscultating heart sounds on
Nursing 2023 Short Answer
Short Answer Questions You are a pediatric nurse auscultating heart sounds on 2023 Assignment
Short Answer Questions:
- You are a pediatric nurse auscultating heart sounds on a newborn.
- Where on the thoracic surface do you auscultate to the tricuspid, mitral (bicuspid), pulmonary, and aortic valves?
- A ventricular septal defect is a hole in the heart muscle wall between the right and left ventricles. On a newborn, where do you think would be the best place to auscultate abnormal heart sound? Explain your answer.
- What are the normal sounds of the heart? Explain what causes these sounds.
- When a ventricular septal defect occurs, the heart allows blood to mix between the two ventricular chambers.
- Due to this defect would you expect the blood to move from left-to-right ventricle or right-to-left ventricle during systole?
- Based on your understanding of blood pressure and resistance in the heart and great vessels, explain your answer to question 3a.
- Trace the path of a blood cell as it travels through the body. Start and end with the inferior vena cava. = Then, trace the path of a blood cell traveling through the body starting and ending with the superior vena cava.
- Which side of the heart contains oxygenated blood? Explain. Which side of the heart contains deoxygenated blood? Explain.
- Explain systemic cardiac output. What factors are involved in cardiac output?
*Some questions adapted from Pearson’s Mastering Instructor Resources for Amerman, E. C. (2019) Human anatomy & physiology (2nd ed.).
Length: 750-1200 words
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimal word amount for this assignment. Please include an introduction paragraph and a conclusion paragraph for the case study.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least two (2) scholarly sources to support your claims.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #nursingsavvywriters #nursingassignmenthelp #professionalessaybuddy.com #professionalessaybuddy #timelynursingwriters
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
PLACE ORDER NOW