2023 This is your Research paper assignment You are expected to complete a research paper and submit it for
Nursing 2023 Development Coordination Dissorder
This is your Research paper assignment You are expected to complete a research paper and submit it for 2023 Assignment
This is your Research paper assignment!
You are expected to complete a research paper and submit it for the class link according to the syllabus.
- It is available on March 21st and it is due on Sunday, April 5th at 10:00 P.M. Please, submit it before 10:00 P.M.!
- All topics are available and assigned to you by Week 2 and they are available on the Announcements TAB!
The paper assignment must include the following structure and it must comply with APA written standards:
- Title page (1)
- Abstract page (1)
- Content pages (5)
- Conclusion page (1)
- And Reference page (1): You must provide the 3 journals from the FNU database to support your paper.
Therefore, there must be a minimum of nine (9) pages per project.
- You must develop the assigned topic Only provided on Week 2 through the Class announcements! Your research paper assignment will Not be accepted or graded if you submitted a different topic from the one assigned to you previouly!
- For more detailed information please, go to the following link: http://flash1r.apa.org/apastyle/basics/index.htm.
- By copying and pasting information to complete any assignment during the class such as Research papers, or Discussion Forums would not be tolerated. Therefore, your grade will receive 0.00 grade for this assignment. No Make-up or No exception!
In addition, you can utilize the services from the Writing Lab at the Hialeah campus from Professor Ileana Torres.
- Please, make the necessary arrangements to get the help and support you may need in writing and editing your Research Paper assignment before you submit it to Turnitin. Prof. Ileana Torres can be reached at: [email protected]
- All work must be turned in by the due date. Failure to do so will result in a grade of zero (0) for that assignment.
- You must include at least three (3) professional journal articles (Primary Sources) from the FNU Database for journals in Psychology. Include in-text citations for any information taken, quoted or paraphrased from references sources.
- Use APA citation style in the body of your paper so I know where the information came from (like your text does). This is the (Author, date) you see in your text. It gives credit to original author’s research and are alphabetized by the author’s last name.
Your research paper assignment will be your own research and writing and you are not allowed to copy or paste information! If so, you will receive a 0.00 score for this assignment!
Please, refer to the DSM-5 Manual (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) to meet the criteria for the specific disorder on your topic if your assigned topic is a psychological disorder.
Remember to read carefully all the instructions for this assignment:
- It is an APA style format. Information is provided in a paragraph format and with Times New Roman, Font #12, and double space.
- No Graphs are allowed or pictures! This will increase your similarity rate tremendously!
- Use your information and elaborate on the topic.
- No copy or paste is allowed and you will receive 0.00 score for this assignment.
- You need nine (9) pages to complete the whole project and you must follow the break down provided in class on the TAB session for Research paper.
- Your paper must be original and unique!
Some students are requesting aspects to be developed in the Research paper project. These are some of the aspects you may utilize as a guide:
- Why the name of the disorder / concept or definition.
- Criteria to be followed in order to be diagnosed with this specific disorder according to the DSM-5.
- Symptoms & Signs
- Different types
- Environmental Causes
- Treatment plans for short-term goals and long-term goals
- Tips or suggestions on how to overcome the disorder
- Parenting skills to help the individuals
- Evidence-based therapies for specific disorder
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #nursingsavvywriters #nursingassignmenthelp #professionalessaybuddy.com #professionalessaybuddy #timelynursingwriters
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
PLACE ORDER NOW