Nursing 2023 Portfolio Assignment: The Role Of The Nurse Informaticist In Systems Development And Implementation
To Prepare Review the steps of the Systems Development Life Cycle SDLC and 2023 Assignment
· Review the steps of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and reflect on the scenario presented.
· Consider the benefits and challenges associated with involving a nurse leader on an implementation team for health information technology.
· Assume you are a nurse manager on a unit where a new nursing documentation system is to be implemented. You want to ensure that the system will be usable and acceptable for the nurses impacted. You realize a nurse leader must be on the implementation team.
The Assignment: (2-3 pages not including the title and reference page)
· Read the assignment instructions and rubric carefully.
· The syllabus does require you to integrate credible, outside and course specific resources to demonstrate critical thinking and lend support to your ideas in your assignments. As a guide, you should integrate 3 or more peer-reviewed sources and 2 or more course resources.
In this assignment, you will develop a 2- to 3-page role description for a graduate-level nurse to guide his/her participation on the implementation team based on the scenario presented in the assignment instructions. The role description should be based on the SDLC stages and tasks. The role should clearly define how this individual will participate in and impact each of the following steps:
· Planning and requirements definition
· Design of the new system
· Post-implementation support
· Use APA format and include a title page and reference page.
· Use the Safe Assign Drafts to check your match percentage before submitting your work.
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #nursingsavvywriters #nursingassignmenthelp #professionalessaybuddy.com #professionalessaybuddy #timelynursingwriters
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.