Nursing 2023 Cardiac Disorders Questions Due Jan 25
Use the two attached textbook to respond to the questions below each you can simply copy 2023 Assignment
Use the two attached textbook to respond to the questions below each you can simply copy and past the information from the textbook as long as citation and reference is provided.
- 200 words- Describe how a patient might present (signs and symptoms) with a new onset of atrial fibrillation. What are the characteristic of the EKG in a atrial fibrillation patient?
- 200 words What medications might a patient with atrial fibrillation be prescribed? Provide at least 5 specific medication and treatment options. Why would these medication be given, mechanism of action?
- 100 words- Why would a rhythm be considered a lethal arrhythmia?
- 200 words- What labs, diagnostics, or therapeutic interventions might be appropriate for a client admitted with an acute coronary syndrome (ACS)? Which are most important to determine plan of care?
- 300 words- List one main purpose for each of the following medication classes and describe how a nurse would evaluate if they were effective:
- beta blockers,
- calcium channel blockers,
- 200 words- What is the difference between a STEMI and an NSTEMI? How are each managed upon presentation with chest pain?
200 words- Give an example of a patient that may experience an MI. What questions would you ask them and why would you ask these questions?
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #nursingsavvywriters #nursingassignmenthelp #professionalessaybuddy.com #professionalessaybuddy #timelynursingwriters
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.