Nursing 2023 Discussion Math
Week 1 Discussion Discussion Topic Due February 19 at 11 59 PM Week 1 Discussion Questions MAT2058 Textbook Navidi W 2023 Assignment
Week 1 DiscussionDiscussion Topic Due February 19 at 11:59 PM
Week 1 Discussion Questions
Navidi, W. and Monk, B. (2019). Elementary Statistics (3rd ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill
- In the announcement area there should be a listing with your name and number assigned for the discussion questions.
- If you do not see this list, email your instructor to get your assigned number.
- Please use #40 until you receive your own number.
- Access your textbook this way: Go to Content. Click on the week you’re working on. Scroll down to Week # Activity (then click the underlined words in the sentence, “By the due date assigned, click the “Week n ALEKS Link” to complete the activities for this week”) or Week # Quiz. A new page will open. You are now in the ALEKS system. Select the menu in the upper-left corner (it looks like three dashes). Select Textbook and then E-Book. You can also access the E-book when you are in Learning Mode (i.e. when you are working through your topics in the ALEKS Activity) by clicking on the E-Book icon to the right of any problem.
- Please provide the questions, your answers, and show all of the steps and processes you used to solve each problem.
- Remember to do both of the problems assigned and respond to two of your classmates’ solutions in a substantive way. You may post revisions based on your instructor’s feedback by the end of each week.
- Be sure to meet the participation requirement by responding substantively to at least two of your classmates. You can:
- ask a question about your classmate’s solution(s)
- offer help when you see an error, or
- seek help in completing your own problems.
- Do not solve another student’s problems. Each student must be graded on his/her own work.
- Remember that non-substantive posts such as “Good job!” or praising another student’s work will not count toward your participation score. Be sure to refer to the grading rubric.
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #nursingsavvywriters #nursingassignmenthelp #professionalessaybuddy.com #professionalessaybuddy #timelynursingwriters
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.